Product DetailsA plug and drive EZ85 conversion kit for using various biofuels in conventional fuel injected gasoline engines. Supported fuels include pure ethanol, E85, and other blends of ethanol and gasoline.
This kit can be installed in 10-15 minutes by a professional auto mechanic or a handy car enthusiast. No specialized adjustment is required.
- Fits in ANY electronic monopoint or multipoint port fuel injection system.
- Works with any signal type: -12V or +12V.
- Compatible with variable displacement engines and cylinder deactivation.
- Can be installed on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinder engines.
- No wire cutting or soldering required: just attach to the stock injector connectors.
- Can be installed and removed quickly without leaving any identifying changes in the engine.
- No testers or scanners required for installation.
- Signal polarity and type is handled automatically, no need to check or adjust manually.
- After attaching the injector connectors, plug in the - wire from the battery or ground point and secure the adapter under the hood.
- Cold start function
- Automatic mode
- Very simple user interface
- Service menu for advanced users: no need to use additional devices for fine tuning.
- Fully digital: microprocessor inside.
- Accurate adjustment: 1% step, no knobs or potentiometers.
- Manual mode: you can still can drive on E85 even if your oxygen (lambda) sensor is damaged.
- Sealed waterproof case
- Sealed waterproof injector connectors
- 3 year warranty